Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkey ramen. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Ramen is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Turkey Ramen is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook turkey ramen using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Ramen:
- Get Turkey broth in a large pot. (About 10-12 cups.)
- Take Noodles of your choice. (Egg noodles, Japanese ramen noodles, dry or fresh, etc.)
- Take Vegetables of your choice. Cabbage, bean sprout, spinach or green leaf vegetables, mushrooms, carrots, and seaweed such as wakame. (kelp) etc
- Make ready 3 green onions
- Take 1-2 cups sliced turkey meat or meat pieces you get from making broth
- Take Flavors of your choice. Miso, soy sauce, or salt. I don't have the exact amount to use. Keep adding little by a little while tasting it
Steps to make Turkey Ramen:
- Turkey broth: Cook the carcass in a big pot and keep boiling it low to medium heat for over 2-3 days during your waking hours while you are at home. Maybe 12-15 hours. Keep your eyes and add water as the water level decreases. When the broth is creamy and thick, put a colander over a large bowl or another pot. Pour through the broth to separate the broth, bones, and meat pieces. Clean each bone with your fingers to separate the meat pieces and toss it into the broth or put in a separate bowl.
- Put about 10 -12 cups of the turkey broth in a large pot.
- Prepare vegetables by cutting into thin bite-size, about a half cup to a cup each. Chop green onions finely.
- Add all the vegetables except green onions and turkey meat and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Put your choice of flavor, taste, and adjust and/or play around.
- Meantime, prepare the noodles according to the package. Put them evenly in ramen bowls.
- Once you have your desired taste of the broth, pour the hot broth into the bowl. Sprinkle the green onions on the top of the bowl. Enjoy!
- Variations: Add Kimchi on top of it. Mix different kinds of flavors.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turkey ramen recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!