Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese tuna mayo toast pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese Tuna Mayo Toast Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Japanese Tuna Mayo Toast Pizza is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese tuna mayo toast pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Tuna Mayo Toast Pizza:
- Prepare 1 tbsp kewpie mayo
- Take 1 can tuna in oil
- Prepare 3 slices your choice of bread
- Get 3⁄4 cups corn kernels
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 tsp Trader Joe's Nori Komi Furikake Japanese Multi-Purpose Seasoning
Steps to make Japanese Tuna Mayo Toast Pizza:
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Place bread slices on a baking pan.
- Evenly spread mayo on each slice.
- Drain oil from canned tuna and place tuna on each slice.
- Sprinkle corn kernels on each slice.
- Put shredded mozzarella cheese on each slice.
- Sprinkle Trader Joe's Nori Komi Furikake Japanese Multi-Purpose Seasoning on each slice.
- Put the baking pan in oven at 400°F to cook for10 minutes, or till the cheese on top melt.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food japanese tuna mayo toast pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!