Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stuffed crust pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Crust Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Stuffed Crust Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed crust pizza using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Crust Pizza:
- Prepare Pizza Base
- Get 1 Cup Bread Flour
- Take 1 Cup AP Flour (can use all bread flour if you dont want firmer texture)
- Get 0.5 Cup Semolina Flour
- Prepare 1 Cup Warm Water (NOT Hot or you will kill the yeast)
- Make ready 2 Teaspoons Yeast (I used Dried)
- Make ready 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Salt
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Sugar
- Get 2 Table Spoons Olive Oil
- Get Any dried herbs you want - I use 1 teaspoon of Oregano
- Get Mozzarella Cheese Block cut into batons - for the crust
- Prepare Toppings
- Take I love Ham and pinapple or 4 cheese or Tuna with olives - but you choose and can half and half
Steps to make Stuffed Crust Pizza:
- Put all dry ingredients into a large bowl apart from the second cup of flour (Bread or AP)mix together the add the water and oil and mix together. Then add the rest of the flour and combine until the mixture comes together.
- Tip the mixture onto a well floured surface and Knead until a nice smooth ball is formed, it normally takes me about 3-5 mins to get the silky texture I went. Add a little olive oil to a dish to coat the sides and place the dough in and slightly move around so all the surface is covered with oil. cover with clingfilm and allow to rise or double in size - around 20-30 mins. Pre Heat oven 220c
- Take the Mixture from the bowl onto and floured surface and Knead 3-4 or 5 times (you can now tightly wrap in clingfilm for Freezing). Roll out until around 14" circle - it does not need to be perfect.
- Place onto a floured backing sheet and then place the Sticks of cheese around the edge around half inch in and then fold over the crust and push down to seal in the cheese.
- Add the topping of your choice. I made ham and Pineapple with extra cheese. Put into the oven for 15 - 20 mins or until the crust turn golden.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed crust pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!