Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, turkey breaky. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Breaky is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Turkey Breaky is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook turkey breaky using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Breaky:
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take Turkey
- Prepare Hash browns
- Prepare French bread
- Make ready Cheese age cheddar
- Take Cayenne pepper to taste
- Prepare Butter
- Take Salt to taste
- Get Pepper to taste
- Prepare Turkey gravy
- Make ready Garlic
Instructions to make Turkey Breaky:
- I use leftover turkey obviously if you're using fresh or you have to cook it it's going to take longer
- So cook turkey in a pan on medium heat with butter for 8 minutes I like mine a little crispy around the outside last time if you like it less well done
- Now you can make turkey gravy from scratch you can buy the packages I use the package. Add it to the turkey right away
- Get another frying pan up the temperature add butter put in the hash browns cooked till golden brown
- Cut the French braid in half cover it with butter you can use fresh garlic this time I just use powdered garlic add to taste.
- Cook the eggs medium heat 2 minutes lots of butter add salt and pepper add cayenne pepper
- Now you can add the eggs and the turkey on top of the bread. I chose to keep it separate but I usually don't. If you choose to add on top of bread smother with turkey gravy after add cheese grated is fine
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food turkey breaky recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!