Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, dhokla pizza recipe. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dhokla Pizza Recipe is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Dhokla Pizza Recipe is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dhokla pizza recipe using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dhokla Pizza Recipe:
- Make ready 1 cup rice
- Get 1 cup chana dal- Bengal gram dal
- Get 1 cup white urad dal- Whole
- Prepare 3 chopped green chillies
- Prepare 1 inch chopped ginger
- Take 1⁄2 cup curd- Yogurt
- Get Salt
- Make ready 1 grated carrot
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup mint leaves- Pudina
- Make ready 3 onions thinly sliced
- Prepare 2 bell peppers thinly sliced
- Prepare 3 tablespoon tomato basil pasta sauce
- Get 2 tablespoon sweet corn
- Make ready 2 black olives sliced
Steps to make Dhokla Pizza Recipe:
- We need first to cook the Khaman dhokla.
- Take chana dal, urad dal, and rice and soak them in water for around 5-6 hours.
- After 6 hours, put the urad dal, chana dal, and rice in a mixer grinder. Add green chillies, ginger, curd, and salt to taste.
- Grind them into a smooth batter. Now keep the batter to ferment for 8 hours or overnight.
- The curd will help in the fermentation process.
- Once the batter has fermented, add grated carrots, green chillies, and mint leaves. Mix well to combine.
- Place the dhokla steamer with little water to preheat.
- Grease the dhokla plates and put the batter in them.
- Place the plates in the steamer and let it cook on high flame for 10 minutes.
- Prepare for the pizza toppings while the dhokla gets cooked.
- Take a pan and put some oil.
- Add onions and capsicum and sauté on medium flame until they get caramelized.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees for 10 minutes.
- To see if the dhokla is cooked, put a knife inside. If it comes out clean, dhokla is ready.
- Allow the dhokla to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove it from the steamer and place it on a baking tray.
- Apply tomato basil sauce on dhokla and top it with caramelized onions and capsicum. Add some sweet corn and black olives as well.
- Grate some cheese on the top and allow it to bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes till the cheese melts.
- Remove the dhokla pizza from the oven and cut it into slices.
- Serve it hot with oregano and chilli flakes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dhokla pizza recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!