Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pepperoni pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pepperoni Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pepperoni Pizza is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pepperoni pizza using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pepperoni Pizza:
- Prepare 165 gr warm water
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 2 1⁄4 tsp dry active yeast
- Prepare 235 gr bread/all-purpose flour
- Get 3 tbs olive oil
- Make ready 3⁄4 tsp salt
- Prepare Topping :
- Get Pizza sauce
- Get Mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Permesan cheese
- Make ready Pepperoni
Steps to make Pepperoni Pizza:
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until bubbles form on surface
- Put the flour in the mixing bowl.
- Stir oil into yeast mixture; pour into flour mixture and beat until they come together.
- Add the salt.
- Knead the dough until smooth and elastic.
- Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled.
- Punch dough down and turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Pat into a round/rectangle on a lightly greased pizza pan/baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella and permesan cheese. Arrange the pepperoni on top of the cheese. Cover with cling wrap while you preheat the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Put the pizza pan on the lowest rack. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- I also made the mini version of this pizza and added green onion and yellow onion.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pepperoni pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!